The Marley is our signature girlfriend jean with a beautiful silhouette. Fits slimmer to a boyfriend but gives you the perfect amount of leg-room. A wide cuff on our girlfriend jean shows off your fabulous footwear. Our vintage denim adds just the right amount of tasteful destruction.
This modern eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that give the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources. This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- 30'' Unrolled/ 27'' Rolled
- 9-5/8" Front rise; 14" Leg opening
- 5-Pocket styling details
- Zip-fly with single-button closure
- Vintage denim with stretch
- Tasteful destruction
Model is 5'9'' wearing a size 4
Style #: LM5158V12
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical-free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals, and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 70% | Water Impact: 15 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 72% | Energy Impact: 0.62 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 25
- Worker Impact: 20.5
- EIM Score: 23
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.